Mr. Nguyen Tai Anh - Deputy General Director of Electricity of Vietnam (EVN), Chairman of the Investor - level Acceptance Council of EVN and members of the Council have tested and accepted and put into use the Phuoc Thai 1 solar power plant.
Phuoc Thai 1 solar power project (SPP) with a capacity of 50 MWp, invested by Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) in Phuoc Thai commune, Ninh Phuoc district, Ninh Thuan province including Phuoc Thai solar PV system using polycrystalline photovoltaic panels and a central inverters; 220 kV transformer substation with a capacity of 2x125 MVA (in the first phase – 1x125 MVA); a 220 kV double circuit line with a length of 2.3 km, immediately connected by transition on a circuit of 220 kV Vinh Tan – Thap Cham double circuit line; the controlling, distant supervising and surveying systems…with a total investment level of 1,113 billion VND.
Phuoc Thai 1 SPP has been chosen by the EVN Party Committee as a project for of Electricity to attach a sign to celebrating the 13th National Party Congress in the coming time.
A number of information about Phuoc Thai 1 SPP:
- Construction site: Phuoc Thai commune, Ninh Phuoc district, Ninh Thuan province;
- Total investment: 1,113 billion VND;
- Investor: Electricity of Vietnam
- Representative of Investor: Power Project Management Board No 3
- Starting date: Sept. 26, 2019
- Commercial Operation date: July 9, 2022 (planned July 31, 2020)
- Power generation until August 7, 2020: 7.2 GWh.